Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Did I know i was pregnant, "No"

So supposedly i conceived sometime in April. I showed no signs of pregnancy until the beginning of June. May was a very busy month for me at my job. I was very involved in our Annual Conference that occurred on May 3rd. I was so busy, lifting heavy stuff, eating once a day, not eating at all sometimes, and stressed to the max working over 40 hours a week. I didn't have time to really pay attention to any symptoms.. Then a few weeks after the conference was finished (it was a complete success BTW), my boss took me along with her to do a doctor's meeting in Washington, DC. I was up earrrrly, drinking a mocha with 4 extra shots every single morning just to stay alive... walking the whole entire city of DC, setting up our booth, standing on my feet for hours, and talking away to a whole bunch of doctors who didn't have a clue what we were saying.... I was feeling GREAT!!!

After I got back from DC, I worked the first couple days of June and became so exhausted i took 3 days off to sleep. I thought it was because of my travels... Hello? Who wouldn't be tired after all that... Little did i know, I was prego :)

I went to the doctor thinking that maybe i was getting MONO again from kissing my husband too much, but the doctor told me that i had something else from kissing too much: a baby.

This came as quite a shock because i was told by my GYNO that Prego was impossible for me because of all my health issues. I immediately became sick in his office as he threw me a trash can. Then i was all better and have been walking on Cloud 9 ever since.....

That's how it all happened for me. I have not been sick yet, Thank the Good Lord Almighty! He has truly been faithful to me. He knows how much i hate barfing. LOL..

Keep praying the rest of my days are the same..

4 comments:

Miss T said...

Breanna, I am so happy and excited for you and David. From those few weeks of working and having fun together at the church, I have quickly clicked with you and grown to love you and appreciate your friendship. After knowing your medical struggles, isn't it ironic how pregnancy has turned your life around and made you well and happy? God has a loving way of putting things into perspective in His timing. I know you already know this baby is loved so much already as we all eagerly await the day we can hold him or her. This baby is going to be so spoiled! I'm going to be the first auntie to get its first designer wear right here in Beverly Hills. I love you so much Breanna, and I already KNOW that you are going to be a wonderful, loving mother and you deserve this bundle of joy and gift God has given you and David. I love you girl.

The Weidners said...

Aw, I am so excited for you two!!! Congrats!!!

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

My Little Sissy Breanna,

I cannot begin to tell you how HAPPY I am for you and David. God has truly blessed your marriage, and, now your new precious baby, that is truly a miracle in itself, and a miracle for YOU straight from God -- He is so good!! I am also very excited for your family and David's family!! I can't wait until this baby is born, and there is no doubt that you're going to be a terrific, loving, doting MAMA!!

LOVE YOU MUCHO! :)