Hi everyone!! The day that i have been waiting for forever has finally come! Here i am sitting in the hospital typing to you all with tears of joy. My precious little bundle of joy is here with me and he is the most precious thing i have ever seen in my life. There is such a love i have-- for this baby-- i honestly cannot put this kind of love into words here.
He is gorgeous! He has chubby, chubby cheeks and the most adorable eyes.
I went into labor on Saturday evening around 8pm. By 4PM Sunday labor was still awful. Every 2-4 minutes i was contracting and nothing was happening. I was dialated to a 1 and Jayden wasn't dropping at all. He was so big he was stuck!
So around 6:25pm little Jayden entered this world by C-section.
I'm feeling great except for the fact that i have a cold and every time i cough it feels like i'm ripping my stitches out. pray for me that God will give me the strength i need to take care of this little man.
I will post again... not sure when so enjoy these pictures.
Love, Breanna, David, and Jayden
6 comments:
Breanna! So glad to see another update :o) Jayden is so cute I just want to kiss his cheekies and talk crazy baby-talk to him!!!! I hope your recovery goes well and that you get to go home soon. Levi and I will be paying you a visit sometime in January... can't wait! :) Love ya!
Rachel
BREANNA! He is just adorable! I miss him already! We miss you and I hope that you DON"T rip your stitches out and that you recover. I can't wait to see you again... alive and well!! :)
Love your girls,
ELICHLOEE
My little Great Grandson is finally here and what a handsome little guy he is. I love him so much already.I hope to get to see him real soon. My hearty congrats to David and my Nana.I love you all very much.Take care. All my love,
Papa
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable! I hope you feel better soon.
Breanna,
I agree with Rachel, so glad to see another update! Jayden is adorable and I am soooo happy for you. No more waiting, just lots of cuddling and lovin'!!
Praying for a speedy recovering!
Love you!
Breanna... you look soooo proud in those pictures! He is such an adorable little guy! I looove those chubby little cheeks of his. :o) Take care of yourself and hope you have a speedy recovery. Love ya!
Post a Comment