
Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday dinner at his Grandmother's house. Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When Little Johnny received his plate, he started eating right away. 'Johnny! Please wait until we say our prayer.' said his mother. 'I don't need to,' the boy replied. 'Of course, you do,' his mother insisted. 'We always say a prayer before eating at our house.' 'That's at our house,' Johnny explained. 'But this is Grandma's house, and she knows how to cook!
Oh the things i remember about Grandma's cookin'. My favorite was and will always be potato soup with cornbread and extra pepper. I ate and ate and ate until my grandparents told me it was coming out my ears. Another one of my favorites was grandma's homemade lemon meringue pie. The crust was the best part!

A Sunday school teacher asked, 'Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark?' 'No,' replied Johnny. 'How could he, with just two worms.'
P.S.
I just wanted to let you all know that i am traveling to San Diego today and will be there thru Saturday evening on business. I may not be posting as much. I will have a laptop, but there is no guarantee that i will be able to find Wifi.
oh ya, and i will be posting pics of me and my belly bump... just have patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment